The ultimate Korean comfort food 🇰🇷, where the main ingredient are rice cakes in a spicy sweet sauce.
In korean you cn find this at any street food vendor, extremely delicious but quality ingredients make a difference.
- 3 tbsp gochujang
- 3 tbsp gochu-garu (korean pepper flakes)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves 🧄
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp black bean sauce (optional)
- 700ml dashi stock
- 1 package ramen noodles
- 2 spring onions
- 1/4 cabbage
- 1 onion 🧅
- 100 g rice cakes
- 1 egg (hard boiled)🍳
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce: gochujang, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, black bean sauce and 1tbsp of water. Leave it aside.
- Add to the pot all toppings that you might be using except for the ramen noodles. Rice cakes, cabbage, spring onions, fish cackes, onions.
- Add the sauce on top of the ingredients, then add the ramen noodles on top. Carefully pour around 500ml of the stock.
- The pot should be ready to start heating!
This recipe is amazing with fresh fish, small octopus 🐙, shrimp 🦐 or any other crustaceans are truly welcome here.